Re: Sound and CDs query. Probably an FAQ but I could not find it.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33045] Re: Sound and CDs query. Probably an FAQ but I could not find it.
- From: Gerhard Wesp <gwesp at cosy.sbg.ac.at>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:48:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Department of Computer Science, Salzburg University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: gwesp at cosy.sbg.ac.at
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"DIAMOND Mark R." <dot> wrote: > Assume at this stage that I have a large string of Reals which play, just as > I would like, with ListPlay. What are the steps to getting this onto CD? use a sampling rate of 44100 and a sampling depth of 16. then export to a wav file. any cd burning software should be able to cope with that. hth -gerhard