Re: 1 equals 3 (among others)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32190] Re: 1 equals 3 (among others)
  • From: Stegemann at (Grischa Stegemann)
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:10:27 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Unfortunately my properly set "Reply-To:" field (containing my
accurate emailaddress) got lost during the moderation process of this
group. So please have in mind to remove DONOT and SPAM from the
address shown in the "From:" field if you would like to contact me by
To: mathgroup at
mail. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Bye, Grischa
   Grischa Stegemann                     Technische Universität Berlin --