Re: 1 equals 3 (among others)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32190] Re: 1 equals 3 (among others)
  • From: Stegemann at physikDONOT.SPAMtu-berlin.de (Grischa Stegemann)
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:10:27 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Unfortunately my properly set "Reply-To:" field (containing my
accurate emailaddress) got lost during the moderation process of this
group. So please have in mind to remove DONOT and SPAM from the
address shown in the "From:" field if you would like to contact me by
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
mail. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Bye, Grischa
   Grischa Stegemann                     Technische Universität Berlin --