- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32224] System Ax=b!
- From: Rebeka Renko <irc_rebecca at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 03:16:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would really be happy, if someone could help me.
I was trying to write a program in mathematica on how
to solve the system Ax=b with partial pivoting, where
A is a three-diagonal matrix(a matrix that only has
numbers on the main diagonal and on two diagonals that
are lying on both sides from that main diagonal, every
other element is 0), but came nowhere.
That is why it would be nice if someone has any
suggestions how I could do that.
I am looking forward on your answer and am thanking
you in advance!
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
Prev by Date:
RE: Revolving a Rectangle About an Axis
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Synergetics Coordinates NoteBooks
Next by thread:
Re: System Ax=b!