Re: Closing a dialogue box with Mathematica

Hi,

> My question is simply, can I get Mathematica to automatically close this
> dialogue box before running the next simulation?

No, that is the task of your operating system. Mathematica is a computer
algebra and should not act like a operating system. May be in future,
that we get a Mathematica-OS ...

But you man run a second program like unix kill command to terminate
the program. There are some console applications that implement such a
kill operation.

Regards
  Jens