distance Frame <-> labels?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32294] distance Frame <-> labels?
- From: Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg <hvdosten at lb.netic.de>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:35:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
for publications I would like to control the distance of the labels to
the Frame in Graphics. Is this possible?
Thanks a lot
Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg
Geophysical Prospection of Archaeological Sites
National Heritage Department of Baden-Wuerttemberg
Silberburgstrasse 193, D-70178 Stuttgart
Fax Office: +49-(0)711-1694-707
http://www.lb.netic.de/hvdosten : Geomagnetics, Geoelectrics, Radar, EMI
Prev by Date:
more elements in a list
Next by Date:
Re: more elements in a list
Previous by thread:
Re: How to call BinomialDistribution from within a package?
Next by thread:
Re: distance Frame <-> labels?