Experimental data analyst

Hello,

I am using the Experimental Data Analysis Package to do some non-linear
fitting using FindFit. By default, FindFit displays the results of a fit
in a graph. The graph display can be suppressed. The graph can then be
generated subsequently using a call to a function called ShowFitResult.
The latter function has the option of suppressing display of the graph
using DisplayFunction -> Identity. I wish to use this option and combine
the Graphics object generated by ShowFitResult in a GraphicsArray. The
problem is that setting DisplayFunction->Identity in the call to
ShowFitResult does not work, so my notebook gets cluttered with graphs
that I don't need.

Does anyone have any idea how I might work around the problem?

Thanks,

Roger Mason