Solving problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32385] Solving problem
  • From: Nicolas Le Roux <genji at via.ecp.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:23:40 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have to solve a system of 4 equations with 4 variables. The problem is
that one of a variable is a born(?) of an integrale and so Mathematica
could not know whether or not the integrale is convergent. If you could
help me to solve this system, it would really help me.
You'll find the worksheet at www.via.ecp.fr/~genji/test.nb

Thank you

--
Genji
"La femme ne voit jamais ce qu'on fait pour elle, elle ne voit que ce