can this integration mathematica calculate????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32395] can this integration mathematica calculate????
- From: "zhenhua zhu" <zhuz at cs.man.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:17:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am cuputing a probability problem. But I found mathematica can not
sovle this integration:
Integrate[Erf[z + c] *Exp[-z^2], z]
but can calculate without costant c, c is so important to my
any one can help me,please!!!
Prev by Date:
Re: Taylor Series Expansions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
Next by thread: