Exploring Analytic Geometry by Vossler

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32391] Exploring Analytic Geometry by Vossler
  • From: Tom De Vries <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:17:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!   Is anyone using the book  Exploring Analytic Geometry by Donald
Vossler??

I purchased the book and placed the package files into the
Addons/Applications folder.

I rebuilt the Help index and all the help files are there and Mathematica
can find them them.

However, when I go to load the packages Mathematica tells me it can't find
the package files....?

<<Descarta2D`

D2DMaster$2D::"noPath": "The path to 'D2DMaster2D.m' cannot be found; unable
\to initialize Descarta2D."

I am not sure what I have done wrong, I think (since the help files are
available) that I put the files in the right place, but I am stuck.

If anyone else is using this book or has any suggestions for me, that would
be appreciated

Tom De Vries