Exploring Analytic Geometry by Vossler
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32391] Exploring Analytic Geometry by Vossler
- From: Tom De Vries <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:17:37 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello! Is anyone using the book Exploring Analytic Geometry by Donald
I purchased the book and placed the package files into the
I rebuilt the Help index and all the help files are there and Mathematica
can find them them.
However, when I go to load the packages Mathematica tells me it can't find
the package files....?
D2DMaster$2D::"noPath": "The path to 'D2DMaster2D.m' cannot be found; unable
\to initialize Descarta2D."
I am not sure what I have done wrong, I think (since the help files are
available) that I put the files in the right place, but I am stuck.
If anyone else is using this book or has any suggestions for me, that would
Tom De Vries
Prev by Date:
Thread? Through? Operate?
Next by Date:
RE: more elements in a list
Previous by thread:
RE: Thread? Through? Operate?
Next by thread:
MathML Conference: Final Call for Papers