Re: path problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32419] Re: path problem
  • From: "Novak Petrovic" <novak at>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 01:17:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In order to specify where to look for a file when using "<<" I use the
following syntax:

i.e. I fully specify the path. If your directories have long file names,
then use "dir /x" to work out what their 8.3 names are. I'm not sure if
Mathematica recognises long file names. The same applies for ">>".

Novak Petrovic
novak at

news:a28bjs$h51$1 at