Re: Translations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32453] Re: [mg32448] Translations
  • From: Ken Levasseur <Kenneth_Levasseur at uml.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:19:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Manuel:

Here is one way to generate the frames, using a function (tr) that
generates linear combinations of two sets of points (start and end) that
are presumed to have the same length:

In[9]:=
tr[start_List, end_List, lambda_] :=
  MapThread[(1 - lambda)*#1 + lambda*#2 & , {start, end}]
In[17]:=
(Show[Graphics[Polygon[tr[start, end, #1]]],
    PlotRange -> {{-10, 10}, {-10, 10}}] & ) /@
  Range[0, 1, 1/30]

Ken Levasseur
Math Sci.