- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32545] Re: TrigExpand
- From: Detlef Mueller <dmueller at mathematik.uni-kassel.de>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 04:08:07 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Kassel - Germany
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Ersek, Ted R" wrote:
> You can install my HoldTemporary package posted at
> Then evaluate the expression below and everything will be formatted the way
> you want.
Thank you, and the others for the answers.
And those who are lucky juggeling with lots
of names for the same three Functions shoud
not be angry about my commet - it may be a
matter of taste.
The only real problems I see, is recognation
of identities (by looking on them) and a
waste of namespace (for the definition of
waste see the sentence above :) ).
Prev by Date:
Re: principle root? problem
Next by Date:
RE: Indents, paragraphs, etc.
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
button to evaluate notebook