- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35236] Integer Optimization
- From: "Christian Steffens" <christian.steffens at uni-muenster.de>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 05:14:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have to solve a linear optimization problem with integer variables. Does
anybody know a package to solve problems like this in Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
RE: Yet another bug in LaplaceTransform
Next by Date:
Art Graphics in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplifying the *Individual Coefficients* in Series Expansions?
Next by thread:
Re: Integer Optimization