RE: dynamic optimization

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35291] RE: [mg35268] dynamic optimization
  • From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 05:45:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Log should have a square bracket after it, not a parenthesis, and the
matching parenthesis isn't there anyway.  So... we can't tell what your
objective function is.

That constraint doesn't appear to be a differential equation.  A
difference equation, maybe... or maybe not.

Are S and C functions?  If so, they need brackets, not parentheses.  If
C is a function, what is its argument in the objective function?

Do you have initial conditions for S and C?

If pi, w, and L are constant functions, why complicate things in the
objective function and constraint equations?

Is P(t) == t, or just 1?  Or something else?

I see W in the constraint equation, and you've defined w(t)=4.  Is there
a connection?

In "Ct/1+..." do you mean "Ct/(1+..."?

In general, I can't tell what the problem is.

Bobby