RE: Re: Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35325] RE: [mg34943] Re: [mg34910] Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions
  • From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 03:17:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I had been using the palette described below under 4.1.  I tried to
recreate it under 4.2 and found that I can't!  After evaluating the
code, the "Copy As InputForm" button appears on the screen, but I can't
save it.  I remember that being easy to do under 4.1.

If I close the palette, Mathematica doesn't ask if I want to save it.
If I select "Save As..." Mathematica assumes I'm trying to save
something else.  If I close everything but the palette, there's no
"Save" or "Save As" options under File.

Am I missing something, or is this really bizarre?

Bobby Treat