White border in plots

Hello!

I want to calculate some patterns but I always get artifacts. The reason
seems to be the white border around the plots. If I calculate 100 x 100 points
and plot or export them (see example below), the picture is really 100 x 100
pixels but with a white border. So my calculations are 'squeezed' (some lines
and rows are missing!).
Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of this white border or will I
really have to export my tables to a textfile and use another software zu produce
a bitmap-file??

Example:
t = Table[Sin[(x + y)], {x, 0, 100}, {y, 0, 100}];
Export["test.tif",
  ListDensityPlot[t, Frame -> False, Mesh -> False, ImageSize -> {100,
100}]]

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards
Thomas Manz