Re: White border in plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35419] Re: White border in plots
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 04:28:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

MathGL3d has the same problem when it uses Mathematica
graphics as textures. I was not able to avoid the
border, it's width depends on the image size.

MathGL3d has the option to clip the border color of
textures (done by default), this is done internal
in the C++ code of MathGL3d.

But if you wish a fixed size of the graphics
you have to experiment with the image size,
because I was never able to find out how
large the border is for a graphics of a given
image size.

Regards
  Jens