mathematicalink for excel xp
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35465] mathematicalink for excel xp
- From: erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 06:19:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i am trying to use mathematica link for excel xp on win2k
with mathematica 4.1.2
there is an update on wolfram's web site for this software combination,
but i always get an error:
runtime error 1004
unable to set visible property of drawingobjects class.
has anybody experienced the same problem?
is there a solution?
Prev by Date:
Re: RE: White border in plots
Next by Date:
Re: How to pick all terms which have are multiplied with a factor, e.g., 2
Previous by thread:
Re: White border in plots(2)
Next by thread:
Re: mathematicalink for excel xp