Equation to Postscript
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35531] Equation to Postscript
- From: "Oscar Stiffelman" <oscar at internap.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:06:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1. What is the best way to export an equation, which is currently in a
Text cell, to a postscript file? If it were a graphic, I would use
Export["g.eps", g, "epstiff"] or something similar. But I don't have a
graphics object corresponding to the cell. Also, because the cell
contains special characters, I would like to embed Mathematica's fonts.
2. More generally, how can I force an eps Export of an arbitrary
graphic to embed Mathematica's fonts?
Note that I am using Mathematica 4.0 on Windows.
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Pattern Matching in Lists
Next by Date:
Re: Output of left-hand side of expression
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Re: Pattern Matching in Lists
Next by thread:
Re: Equation to Postscript