Re: MathLink and Serial Ports

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35526] Re: MathLink and Serial Ports
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:06:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

have you a "non-MathLink" program that work correctly ?

How is the timer implementet ?

I would use a timer function to look for the data on the port
and write every new temperature in a loopback link.

The MathLink function itself transfers only the data from the
loopback link to Mathematica and hinders the timer function
to fill data into the loopback link while the data are
transfered.

Regards
  Jens