data structure for sets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35566] data structure for sets
- From: nachbar at merck.com (Robert B. Nachbar)
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:08:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone implemented a data structure for sets that has the
Attribute Orderless and automatically deletes duplicate elements or
else ignores them when using Equal or SameQ? Functions such as SubsetQ
and SubsetEqualQ would also be helpful.
Prev by Date:
How do I put Arrow Heads on the ends of the Axis of my plots?
Next by Date:
Mathematica and Gauss
Previous by thread:
Re: How do I put Arrow Heads on the ends of the Axis of my plots?
Next by thread:
RE: data structure for sets