Re: Output of left-hand side of expression
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35573] Re: Output of left-hand side of expression
- From: j_m_1967 at hotmail.com (JM)
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:08:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote in message news:<ah5p94$522$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> SetAttributes[ValuePrint, HoldAll]
> ValuePrint[a_] := Print[HoldForm[a], "=", a]
> ValuePrint[M] returns
> "news.eircom.net" wrote:
> > Hello
> > This is really simple but I cannot find in manuals. (Honestly!)
> > Q. How do I display the left-hand side of an expression
> > currently I do
> > In:=
> > M=C+1
> > Out=
> > 1+C
> > but I want
> > Out[xxx]=
> > M=1+C
> > I need this so that I can copy/paste the entire expression into a doc. so
> > that it is complete - not just the right hand side or result.
> > Is there some magic command that can do this? or system default?
> > Thankyou.
Yes it does! Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
Next by Date:
RE: Pattern Matching in Lists
Previous by thread:
RE: Output of left-hand side of expression
Next by thread:
RE: Re: Output of left-hand side of expression