Re: Problem using a loop to generate data for Point function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35659] Re: Problem using a loop to generate data for Point function
  • From: Michael Carnright <carnright at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:06:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to thank all of you and to let this group know that I know that
there are many skilled and helpful people attending this group.  I
have through the help of no less than six people been given vast and
detailed information concerning the problem I had.

Thanks again,

-Michael

P.S. Here is the final graphic I was trying to produce.  It is part of
a infinite array  :)

Show[Graphics[Table[Point[{x,y}],{n,2,100},{x,1,100,n},{y,1,100,n}]]];