- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35685] Page setting
- From: "Shz Shz Oon" <OONSSHZ at hitachi.com.my>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 04:46:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am writing my thesis using ArticleModern style sheet in Mathematica 4.1.
I have problems as below :
1) I wish to make it show the page break just like the MS Excel and MS Word
do. I tried by selecting the "Show Page Breaks" from the menu, but nothing
was seen on the screen. What should i do?
2) I type my text in the cell in text form. When i click "Full Right Justify
Selection" button, all the words at the end of each line will break into
two parts and go to next line.
It looks like this, example : "Programming" becomes "Programm-" (initial line)
"ing" (following line).
Anybody knows how to make the words not breaking aparts showed as above?
Any helps and suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
E-mail and Data Confidentiality Notice
This email and any of its' content is transmitted for the sole use and access
of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution and diversion contrary to the applicable export control laws and
regulations including US Export Administration Regulations is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please do not read, copy or use it,
and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the "postmaster at hitachi.com.my"
of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete it from your
system. Thank you.
Prev by Date:
Re: troubles with lists
Next by Date:
Re: Beginners Question - Series list problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Removing the Context
Next by thread:
Re: Page setting