Re: A faster alternative to ListIntegrate?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35715] Re: A faster alternative to ListIntegrate?
- From: Tom Burton <tomburton at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:43:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Below is a simple-minded implementation that delivers the factor of 10 I
previously suggested in private. It's only first order, but you could
improve it as needed easily.
On 7/26/02 1:21 AM, in article ahr122$l2v$1 at smc.vnet.net, "Matthew Rosen"
<mrosen at cfa.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Hi Everyone;
> I've tracked down the slow operation of my Mathematica simulation code to
> lie in the ListIntegrate command:
> G[n_] := ListIntegrate[xsec Phi[n], 1]
> where both xsec and Phi[n] are 400 values long.
> Is there a way to speed up ListIntegrate via Compile or a similar technique?
> Thanks in advance and best regards,
G1 := ListIntegrate[xsec Phi[n], 1]
Prev by Date:
RE: RE: Question about Replace
Next by Date:
RE: Re: Question about Replace
Previous by thread:
Mathematica and linear programming
Next by thread:
RE: Re: A faster alternative to ListIntegrate?