Cut and paste: General rules ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34724] Cut and paste: General rules ?
- From: lamontgra at yahoo.com (Graham)
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 01:46:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I recently spent about an hour "debugging" a function only to find that the function was fine, I had just cut and pasted part of the function from somewhere else in Mathematica. When I just deleted that part and typed verbatim what had been there, it was fine. Before, I just kept getting: Syntax::"sntxi": "Incomplete expression; more input is needed.\!\(\"\"\)" Are there rules about what you can and cant cut and paste ? Better still is there anyway to make Mathematica let you C+P ? Thanks