Re: Numerical bases algebra in Mathematica4?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34863] Re: [mg34846] Numerical bases algebra in Mathematica4?
- From: BobHanlon at aol.com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:00:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a message dated 6/9/02 5:24:18 AM, r.pinheiro at tutopia.com.br writes:
>How to do calculations with numerical bases?
BaseForm[2^^101 + 2^^111, 2]
BaseForm[2^^101 - 2^^111, 2]
BaseForm[2^^101 * 2^^111, 2]
BaseForm[3^^101 * 5^^111, 4]
Chantilly, VA USA
Prev by Date:
3d table or list to file
Next by Date:
Line and Text in Graphics
Previous by thread:
Numerical bases algebra in Mathematica4?
Next by thread:
Algebras of differential operators in Mathematica 4?