Re: Use of ShowProgress

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34890] Re: Use of ShowProgress
  • From: Andre Heinemann <heinemann at hmi.de>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:15:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Many thanks to

Carl K. Woll [mg34805] for his "Add a new definition to Print" method,
to Bob Hanlon [34801] for the "hit it with a hammer" approach to David
Annetts [mg 34799]for his "loop" technique and last but not least my
thanks to Peter Pein [mg34830] for explaining his method to send the
output as a stream in a file. I benefit a lot also from all the other
"private" replys. This mailing-list is by far the best I know. I hope,
that one day, after I learned a lot from all these amazing examples of
deep insides in Mathematica I can give back my knowledge to other "newcomers".
Thanks again for your willingness to spend time, work and "Hirnschmalz"
(a German colloquial word for brain power (-; ) to help others quick and
in a professional way .
I want to use this thank-mail to show my tributes to all the "helpful
ghosts" vitalizing this mailing list.

Andre Heinemann