Definitions of the functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34963] Definitions of the functions
- From: "Pawe³ Ga³ecki" <pmg at wp.pl>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:23:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How do I define a function that is described by different formulas depending
of the interval which the argument is given in????
y=x for -inf<x<-5
y=x*x for -5<=x<18
y=sin x for all the remaining values of x.
Anybody got a clue???
Prev by Date:
Functionality and Reliability
Next by Date:
Re: Re: calculating the azimuth between two lat/lon's
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Functionality and Reliability
Next by thread:
Re: Definitions of the functions