Re: Problem with hypergeometric function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34982] Re: Problem with hypergeometric function
- From: "HPhreacker\(tm\)" <coerce at brasnet.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 03:27:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Ignacio Rodriguez" <ignacio at sgirmn.pluri.ucm.es> escreveu na mensagem
news:adpfj2$j4c$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Microsoft Windows 3.0 (April 25, 1997)
> Hi all,
> I have noticed some problems when trying to evaluate numerically certain
> hypergeometric functions.
> For example:
> -1.34969 x 10^57
> a bit big, isn't it?
"4.0 for Microsoft Windows (April 21, 1999)"
Works in Mathematica 4!!
Prev by Date:
Re: Definitions of the functions
Next by Date:
Re: Plot a sample path of a bornian motion
Previous by thread:
RE: Problem with hypergeometric function
Next by thread: