Re: calculating the azimuth between two lat/lon's

Sorry,

my fault, I "redefined" azimuth. As I found on
<http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/AltAz.html#Notes> "_Azimuth_ is the
angle along the horizon, with zero degrees corresponding to North, and
increasing in a clockwise fashion".

I posted the angle between the two lines from both points to the center
of the earth.

Rainer Gruber