StoppingTest option for NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg35000] StoppingTest option for NDSolve
  • From: Randall Beer <beer at>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 05:52:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Does anyone know how to use the StoppingTest option for NDSolve?  This
option doesn't seem to be documented, but shows up in Options[NDSolve].

I need to terminate a numerical integration when given state variables
go out of a specified region, and I was hoping that I could do this by
defining a stopping test.