can I make an assumption in Mathematica ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35044] can I make an assumption in Mathematica ??
- From: timreh719 at yahoo.com.tw (bryan)
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:54:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi All: I have a problem that if we can make an assumption before caculation. For example , I want to integral a function , can I make an assumption for the variables or the upper,lower bound ?? Thus , it is very convenient . Thanks for your help