RE: Varying color in ParametricPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35060] RE: [mg35023] Varying color in ParametricPlot
- From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:55:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There's an example under Plot that could get you started. It's hard to follow if you're new to this, though. Bobby -----Original Message----- From: Student, T.U.E. [mailto:YourName at student.tue.nl] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg35060] [mg35023] Varying color in ParametricPlot What I would like to do, is the following: I have defined 2 functions x[t] and y[t] and I would like to plot them parametrically using ParametricPlot with a color that is also a function of t (something like Hue[t]). I haven't been able to figure this out using help in Mathematica. I have tried to use ColorOutput and PlotStyle but that doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have a solution to this problem.