- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35190] sparse matrix
- From: "Louis Patrick O'Carroll" <louis at dcc.ufmg.br>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:37:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is it possible in mathematica to import from a text file a sparse matrix?
The file is written in the form
l c v
where l is line, c is colum and v is a non zero value.
Thanks for the help,
PS: please send the responce to my email address.
Prev by Date:
Re: Replacement question
Next by Date:
Re: K Distribution
Previous by thread:
RE: Inverse/LaplaceTransform inconsistency?