Real valued parameters/variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34082] Real valued parameters/variables
  • From: sosolala at hotmail.com (Jack)
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 03:49:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello

I would like to know if there is a possibility to tell Mathematica,
that I am only interested in real valued solutions, respectively that
some parameters and variables can only real valued.

It would be comfortable if one could give this information at the
beginning of a Mathematica notebook and at each command.

Thanks for your help

Jack