RE: Urgent Plot Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34092] RE: [mg34063] Urgent Plot Problem
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 03:49:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Deniz,

You are probably trying to plot outside the domain of the
InterpolatingFunction. The InterpolatingFunction shows the applicable
domain. In this case, adjust your plot range to the InterpolatingFunction.

You can probably ignore the messages. Better yet, turn them off before
making the plot by using the Off statement.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net