Text Columns

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34233] Text Columns
  • From: "Ken Morgan" <kmorga51 at calvin.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 03:05:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I imagine that Stephen Wolfram used Mathematica for the typesetting of his
book A New Kind of Science.  If this is true, he knows how to put text into
nicely formatted columns (see the notes sections).  Does anyone else besides
Dr. Wolfram know how to do this in Mathematica?  This question has been
asked before, but I still haven't seen an answer.

Thanks,
Ken Morgan