How to save all the preferences easily?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34249] How to save all the preferences easily?
  • From: Vladimir Bondarenko <vvb at mail.strace.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 03:25:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

In many pieces of software you can save your preferences
via something like Options -> Save Options or Preferences
-> Save Preferences.

However, I am afraid I should confess that I was not able
to find easily a simple way to save Mathematica preferences
(printing, showing the time, startup text/background colors
etc etc) and compellet to tune it again and again which is
not optimal solution...

1) How could I do it (any way)?
2) Can I do it by clicking the mouse button
   a couple of times (oh, it would be A PICTURE)?

Many thanks in advance, the Expert!  ;-)

Your dog-tired with retuning,

Vladimir Bondarenko