Re: Style of IN[..] and Out[..] names

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34315] Re: Style of IN[..] and Out[..] names
  • From: bghiggins at ucdavis.edu (Brian Higgins)
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 04:12:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

h.c.

You can alter the color at the style sheet level.
Import a private copy of  the style sheet that you want to modify,
open up the section on  "Styles for Input/Output". Scroll down until
you come to the section on  Prototype style for "Cell Label". Use the
option inspector to change the Font color. Or edit it manually by
using the show expression for that cell and then edit FontColor
atribute.  You can also modify other attributes of the cell Label in
this manner.

Cheers,

Brian