RE: Why does it do this?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34378] RE: [mg34358] Why does it do this?
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 06:31:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Steve,

What notebook style are you using? It sounds like you are using one that
centers text.

For people who are relatively new to Mathematica my personal recommendation
is to stay with the Default style until they are reasonably familiar with
Mathematica. Style notebooks are a whole little subject on to themselves.

Otherwise, you can modify style notebooks, and save them under new names, to
give you the behavior you want.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/