RE: Why can't I cut and paste between Mathematica and other applications?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34422] RE: [mg34405] Why can't I cut and paste between Mathematica and other applications?
  • From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 04:14:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Select what you want to copy, right-click, choose copy as plain text, go
to the e-mail program, and paste.  This isn't very satisfactory
sometimes when the code includes special characters, power notation,
etc.  Sometimes you can use //InputForm to get a version that pastes
more easily into e-mail.

I continue to have problems with this myself, though.  I hope there are
more ideas out there.

Bobby