Re: Re: Plotting multiple lists on one log plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34514] Re: [mg34466] Re: Plotting multiple lists on one log plot
  • From: David Withoff <withoff at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 02:42:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

> Hi again,
>
> Have solved the problem of getting different linestyles for multiple datasets
> on the one log plot - PlotStyle arguments should only be enclosed in one set
> of curly braces not two as is shown in Mathematica Help section 2.9.3 . First
> time I've come across an error in the help.
>
> Regards, John.

Maybe you could post your examples?  The examples I found in section 2.9.3
worked as shown when I tried them, complete with two sets of curly braces,
as did

LogPlot[{x, x^2}, {x, 1, 100},
  PlotStyle -> {{Thickness[0.01]}, {Thickness[0.01], RGBColor[1, 0, 0]}}]

which also has two sets of curly braces.  I am guessing that something
else must have been failing with your original examples.  It might be
good to figure out what that was.

Dave Withoff
Wolfram Research