Re: Inserting Mathematica-generated EPS files into PowerPoint? (on a Mac)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34532] Re: Inserting Mathematica-generated EPS files into PowerPoint? (on a Mac)
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 01:16:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

PowerPoint has *no* PostScript interpreter. It show you just
the TIFF/Metafile preview and the preview look lousy.

You must use a vector graphics format, that PowerPoint can read,i.e.,
Windows Meta File, Enhanced Meta File ..

Or you use the pstoedit program together with ghostript to make
a vectir format.

You may also import the eps fiels into Corel Draw, as PostScript
(interpretet)
export it into the format you like

Regards
  Jens

BTW: Why not use Mathematica itself for the presentation ?