Re: Re: Mathematica on the web

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37623] Re: [mg37552] Re: Mathematica on the web
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 06:58:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would be glad to put together a MathGroup FAQ page, if I can get
enough contributions to make it worthwhile.

Those of you who have been regular contributors to MathGroup for a
while, please think of a few FAQs and send them to me at this address:
slhollis at earthlink.net. (Answers would be nice too.)

Thanks in advance...

---
Selwyn Hollis