Re: Please Help, New to Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37687] Re: Please Help, New to Mathematica
  • From: Bill Rowe <listuser at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 02:16:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 11/7/02 at 6:41 AM, ama_uf at bellsouth.net (Adrian M. Peter) wrote:

>I am a newbie to mathematica.  Can any tell me how I can create a
>train of rectangular pulses?  I then need to modulate each pulse at a
>different frequency.  Thank you in advance for the help.

Possibly, but you need to be a bit more explicit as to what you mean by a train of pulses. I assume you are not looking for a plot. Do you have some function that describes the pulses? Or is a function what you are having trouble creating? And when you say modulate, modulate what aspect? Duty cycle? Pulse width? Amplitude?