RE: How to convert a matrix into a graph?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37802] RE: [mg37765] How to convert a matrix into a graph?
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 01:12:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jia,

Look up Raster and RasterArray in Help. Also notice that the x and y axes
are reversed from what might be generated by Table.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Jia Guo [mailto:jiaguo at uiuc.edu]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hi,

My problem is how a matrix can be converted into a graph so that each
element in the matrix represents dot: The value of the element is
corresponding to the darkness of the dot. The position of the element
in the matrix is corresponding to the position of the dot in the
graph.

Thank you!

Jia