Calculating time for visualizing cilinders

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37965] Calculating time for visualizing cilinders
  • From: "Inge Jonckheere" <inge.jonckheere at agr.kuleuven.ac.be>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:16:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hey,
I wrote a notebook for visualizing cubes and one for cylinders, but when I
run the notebook on Mathematica 3.0, it crashes at the number of 3 000 000,
whereas the idea is to visualize 3 000 000 000, I wanted to ask if someone
with a newer version of Mathematica would like to run it for me with that
number.

Thanks
Inge Jonckheere
Research Associate