Re: Re: Difference between fonts in Mathematica 4.1 and 4.2?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37962] Re: [mg37951] Re: [mg37939] Difference between fonts in Mathematica 4.1 and 4.2?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murraye at attbi.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:16:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In order to get native rendering of MathML in Mozilla (and, I presume,
in Netscape 7), one is supposed to download the fonts Math1, etc., from
the Wolfram site (according to the link on the mozilla.org site).

Does that imply that, for purposes of web-viewing MathML pages, one
CANNOT yet dispense with those old Math1, etc., fonts even if one has
installed the new Mathematica1, etc., fonts from Mathematica 4.2?

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
710 North Pleasant Street
Amherst, MA 01375