Examples of Safe File Handling
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36938] Examples of Safe File Handling
- From: Steven <hattons at speakeasy.net>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 03:33:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've been looking over the file and directory manipulation functions in Mathematica
4.1, and I'm not finding good examples of how to test for the existence of
a file or directory before I attempt to create, access, or delete it. Are
there any good examples of this somewhere?
Prev by Date:
Re: Request for Mathematica Programming help.
Next by Date:
Sum of 1/Primes
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Re: Request for Mathematica Programming help.
Next by thread:
Re: Examples of Safe File Handling